These are our Return Policies on all software products. MTU reserves the right to change policy, prices and specifications without notice.
Free Demos Available -Free Demos are available for all software products to try before buying. If you experience any problems with a demo, please contact us and we will work with you to identify and solve the problem.
No Refunds on Upgrades - No refunds will be issued on upgrades purchased for your MTU Product.
No Refunds on Songverter- There are no refunds on this product as it can be used for what you need within the refund time frame.
15 Day Software Refund
We have been in business since 1977. We are dedicated, capable, and desire for every customer to enjoy all the benefits our products deliver to others. We will try everything reasonable to make our customers happy, but some times nothing seems to work. If you purchase an MTU software product and we cannot meet your needs within 30 days, we will refund your software purchase price.
Steps To Receive a Refund
Please follow these steps to request a refund within 30 days of the purchase date:
- Connect your computer to the Internet (this was required to install the software).
- Run the MTU Software Product Installation program again and select the REMOVE (not Update) option.
- Let it finish removing and registering at our web site.
- Remove the program(s) from all computers you have installed it/them on (see below).
- Click this link, fill out the form and select Payments Department. Please give us your reason for requesting a refund to help us serve others better.
After buying a software product, if you experience any problems, please review our help suggestions and see all the ways we offer support.
If you have questions how to use the product, please join the MTU.Community Forums and post your question to the Help Forum for your Product. There are many users (and MTU staff) willing to help you. However, if you do not know how to use Windows or a computer, please take a class at your local Community College, or find and buy training over the Internet. Please do not expect your peers or MTU to teach you how to operate a computer.